The Pass Verifier App allows you to scan barcode of the issued punch card and the punch card’s number of punches will be automatically updated (if connected to the internet).
1. Download the Pass Verifier app on the authorized mobile device that will be used to scan punch cards
For iOS devices, click here.
For Android Devices, click here.
2. Login into your MobiPunch platform
3. Select the punch card campaign then go to Program.
4. Click on the Authorize Scanner link to open up the authorizing QR code.
5. Scan the QR code with Pass Verifier App.
6. Tap the Yes button when prompted.
7. Once done, the mobile device is now authorized to add punch cards to that specific punch card loyalty program.
A successful scan of a punch card to add punches will display something like the image below:
You can also use a third party barcode scanner app other than Pass Verifier app to add punches to a punch card.
1. Login into your MobiPunch account and go to the loyalty program you wish to configure.
2. Under Program tab, click the Configure button.
3. Scroll down to the Scanning and Redemption section and choose Browser method the click Save Changes.
4. Take note of the PIN, this will be used when you go to the URL to add punches to the card.
To add punches using the URL method, use any third-party barcode scanning app that can read any type of barcodes.
5. Scan the barcode of the punch and you’ll get the embedded URL for that punch card and go to that page:
6. Once on that page, you will be required to enter the PIN indicated in Step 4, then tap on Authorize button.
7. After you tap on the Authorize button, you will be directed to page detailing that a new punch was added for that specific punch card.
You can also add punches to a specific customer’s punch card without scanning the punch card barcode.
1. Login into your MobiPunch account.
2. Select the Loyalty program where you wish to manually add punches.
3. If you know the serial number of the punch card, you may enter it on the Perform Scan field in the Dashboard tab.
4. If you do not know the punch card serial number, proceed to the Customers tab and look for the name of the customer.
5. Once you find the customer’s name, click on the pencil icon to edit the customer’s details.
6. Specify the number of punches that the customer should have. Then click the Save button.
Once the punch card is updated, the punches on the the card will be updated as soon as the pass app is connected online.